Speaking of my brothers...
...a big shout-out to a couple of them who are about to kick ass in a golf tournament tomorrow. Let's hear it for "Bullet" & "Mr. Accuracy"!
(Hey Bullet - you promised the B-Man a new seat of football gear if - no, when - you win. You asked me what I wanted and I didn't have an answer. Now I do. I want an airplane ticket to come visit you guys. You're pretty darn cool and I'd like to hang out with you more often.)
So get pumped, get fired up, and go KILL KIL.. er, wait, it's golf. How does one get pumped up for golf, exactly? "Be the ball?" "MISS, Noonan!" Whatever, just do what works for you, and let me know when my flight is. ;)
- Joan
(Hey Bullet - you promised the B-Man a new seat of football gear if - no, when - you win. You asked me what I wanted and I didn't have an answer. Now I do. I want an airplane ticket to come visit you guys. You're pretty darn cool and I'd like to hang out with you more often.)
So get pumped, get fired up, and go KILL KIL.. er, wait, it's golf. How does one get pumped up for golf, exactly? "Be the ball?" "MISS, Noonan!" Whatever, just do what works for you, and let me know when my flight is. ;)
- Joan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home